Tuesday, January 18, 2011

vagabond-ing

today i'm listening to: stylo - gorillaz


ooo. bruce willis.
i don't hate you.




love.


vagabond-ing is the new black.
i am living out of a suitcase.
and i only packed for three days.
my outfits have made a strong shift
towards fashion inferiority.
thank goodness north carolina doesn't know the difference.


"i'm so sad, t. seriously, i want to give up."
"c'mon girl. you have nails to file, vogues to read.... and those pills aren't gonna take themselves."




since i've extended my trip to the swamp, i have a bit of time on my hands for
checking out wilmington,
sight-seeing,
and ONLINE SHOPPING!
(except i like to call it "online stopping". you find everything you want and then realize you can't spend any money. wah wah.)
put it on your blog, why-don't-cha...


so here's my jewelry "stopping" for the day:
(let's start by getting weird)
remember when angelina jolie wore her then-husband billy-bob thornton's  blood in a vile around her neck?
weird as all hell.
well I'M DYING for this vile necklace that has diamonds in it instead of blood... much more up my alley. by jewelry designer jacquie aiche. (a fave).
so so killer.
you can buy the CZ version---> 
here


this is equally adorable. it's a "kissing timer" filled with diamond dust. such a sweet idea. also by jacquie aiche.


also on the aiche agenda-
LOVE love LOVE


double finger ring.

matching necklace. oooo.


also really loving the rough, raw, angular look of this pyrite bangle by jewelry designer lady gray:

when i found the necklaces below, i just had to post them for all my beloved
los angeles socialites & wanna-bes.
cast of vices is one of my favorite jewelry brands, although the pieces i own are a little less... recreational.... shall we say.
pen cap

if you're ready to announce it.

it's a fly.
and a parliament cigarette butt.


some of you might find this jewelry more useful than others...
i just thought it was funny.




i'm so sick of people telling me
i need to brush my hair.
grunge is not dead, folks.




i wish i would have learned french at the age of three.
i would be so.... bilingual.





i'm going to eat gummi bears, engage in turf wars, and skip-to-my-lou my darling.


"One of the advantages of being disorderly
is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."
-a.a.milne

xoxo. -tory



No comments:

Post a Comment