Monday, January 17, 2011

funky little heart

today i'm listening to: maximum balloon - tiger ft. aku


check check it out:


now, that puts extra beats in my funky little heart.

take me to all those places
where no one will ever find us.


when i'm with you i feel like
i'm walking on my tip-toes,
(you make me see me more
than i ever did before.)
-tm





a girl loves to primp.
it's the only time in her day
where she gets prettier
in fast-forward.
-tm

 i want to write in all the sidewalks:


i'm so loving this new zealand brand 27 names:












pretty much lovely personified.



the average person has 28 first kisses.


the boyfriend and i last year:
2 olives.
olive olive you.
(i love all of you)

"she's got swagger.
she's a thug in a cocktail dress"
swaggin in vegas. 10/10

you should know----> i died watching this



life is a cavalcade of indelible experiences
let it wash over and over and over me.


i'm off to skip rope, plant trees, and squeeze into the tightest jeans i own.

"i want to be all used up when i die"
-george bernard shaw

xoxo. -tory

No comments:

Post a Comment