Monday, April 11, 2011

chaos is a friend of mine.

today i'm listening to: november was white, december was grey - say hi to your mum

(stolen also from nathaniel)





well, i'm GOING TO FRIAR PARK.
excited does not cover it.

(i fly out on my birthday, too). pfffffff.













well I just dance the way I feel: stop breathing,
imagine none of this is real.



here's to you, mrs. robinson.


seriously incredible dance vid:
isolation station.








fanfare.









true romance:
really killer movie.


men are so willing to respect anything that bores them.






 



yes, please.


oh. you can just find me
in the garden...
wearing haute couture.
no big thing.

are. you. seriously.
this. fancy. pfff.

fresh feet.

(reminds me of.)

oh hello there, future son.

chaos is a friend of mine
- bob dylan

xoxo. -tory









1 comment: